Tuesday, July 14, 2009

IF WE NEVER HAD ANY RAIN IN OUR LIVES....

Dear Beloved,
If We Never Had Any Rain In Our Lives.....Then We've Never Grow.

This a song I sang in gospel chorus in the "FAME" F. H.L. High School of Music and Art in Harlem USA.and it has been ringing in my heart ever sense.When I've felt lowly and discouraged, I often remember this simple yet powerful song. It always spoke to my mountain(s). I reminded me that I was here to first glorify GOD as my personal savior and to be of service inspite of my own drama. The rain or mountain was there to teach me lessons I would need along my personal and professional journey. I later got it,"I needed the rain in order to be who I am today and to ultimately fulfill what GOD's perfect will is for my life".I also realized HE uses my gifts and talents, once I yielded them to HIM,for my ultimate good and HIS ultimate glory.
BUT..............I had to first get out of GOD's way and INTO HIS way.
That meant letting go of my ego and issues while forgiving folks that hurt me along the journey.
Yes..........folks will disappoint and hurt U but you have to decide how much power U want to give them , if any. over your life. IF U CAN'T FORGIVE, they hold you captive as a slave until YOU do.That's why I love that 80's song," I'VE GOT THE POWER". Who holds the power over U?
Prayerfully, U and GOD do....................and no one else.

Challenges and mountains in our lives are opportunities to see GOD's handiwork in action when we confess, identify and release the mountain we are then set free. DID U hear me say it................FREE!

BE FREE TODAY! BE THE LOVE U WANT AND NEED IN YOUR LIFE.............cause: U've Got The Power!
LOVE and Blessings sent your way each and every day,
Rev. Cheryl VWilliams